Oct 7, 2012

Just Another Manic... Sunday?

Today has been very confusing for me! After over a year of working Monday through Friday shifts, I got into a routine. But Jon took a new position at work that doesn't have a set Monday through Friday, and he had to work today. And Jamie stayed at Grandma Pat's last night, which further added to my confusion of today (especially when he didn't come home from school on time!).

Today Ramsey helped me make blueberry muffins and cranberry orange muffins (and Nicole helped eat them). I love baking! It's something that calms me down, and cheers me up. As long as I can remember, I would bake anytime I would be upset or depressed. I think that plays a big part in my struggle with weight loss.

I don't really have a lot to share today, so I think I will leave it at this. :)

No comments: